Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Running Shoes
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 is an extremely popular model of a training shoe, released in the 38th edition. Extremely universal, chosen by thousands of runners from around the world. Appreciated by people starting their adventure with running, as well as those more advanced. We will find in it both comfort, durability and dynamic cushioning, which makes the shoe an ideal candidate for everyday training.
- extra space in the forefoot for better comfort
- the new mesh upper is softer and more breathable
- foam tongue reduces pressure on the midfoot
The revised upper has been updated based on feedback from runners, so it is now more breathable and has more toe space for better comfort on longer runs. In addition, the new material is more flexible , which contributes to the fact that it works better with the foot during activity, without restricting its movements too much. New foam tongue reduces pressure from the laces.
Light, elastic and durable React foam was used, which triumphed in the previous edition, which is why it will be perfect for everyday workouts of varying intensity. It will provide a high level of depreciation without burdening. A gas cushion in the front part of the shoe provides greater dynamics as it is moved closer to the foot. As in the previous version, Zoom Air cushions were created based on different gender needs, therefore the male and female models have different gas cushion specifications.
The waffle construction of the outer sole owes its form to Bill Bowerman - an athletics trainer and co-founder of Nike, who had a significant impact on the development of running shoes. He experimented and kept improving his designs, striving to create a light but grippy sole. In one of his experiments, his wife's waffle iron was damaged because he was using it to create a new rubber sole with a waffle structure.
- foam tongue, reduces pressure on the metatarsus
- special band in the metatarsal area, comfort and safety
- stretchy, breathable fabric
- cushioning for lightweight, flexible React foam
- Zoom Air cushion under the metatarsus
- Waffle Pistons, increasing cushioning and traction
- designed for hard surfaces such as asphalt
- Crashrail, durable rubber, smooth rolling