Padel Racket Fenix 3K
This new racket has a medium balance and changes the material of its planes, incorporating 3K carbon, more flexible than that of its predecessor, so it provides greater ball output speed and control. For this reason, it is a versatile model, since it provides great power and precision in each hit.
The frame continues to be a carbon twin-tube and in its core, it has the Black EVA Soft High Recovery rubber with 5 Laminations, which provides spectacular recovery speed. In addition, in the neck area, it incorporates an internal aramid anti-vibration, which eliminates the vibrations of each hit.
- Shockouts: Small cylinders that are inserted into the holes of the racquets to reduce vibrations by up to 60%.
- EHR: Eva Ultra Soft High Recovery rubber with 5 laminations. Designed to provide greater speed in the ball output. In addition, it is a rubber known for its high recovery speed after each blow.
- Bitube Carbon Frame: To provide the racket with more rigidity and resistance, and greater hardness against breakage due to blows.
- 3K Carbon: Helps achieve a harder and drier hit providing an extra point of power to the racket.
- Rowing Structure: Siux's own technology increases the lightness and manageability of the racket.
Racket is sold separately without cover
|Match||Balance (Control - Power)|
|Core||Black Eva Ehr Rubber|
|Frame||Carbon Twin Tube|