Padel Racket Trilogy Control Special Edition
The new Siux Trilogy Control Special Edition is a versatile padel racket that incorporates a double carbon tube, so it has great resistance and a PowerPoint.
On the face, it has the new Gold Carbon TEX 24K, which has a softer touch and offers spectacular exit speed. In addition, it provides extra durability and resistance.
Its core is made of EVA Soft rubber and it has a round shape and a medium balance, making it perfect for players looking for a perfect balance between power and control.
- Shockouts: Small cylinders that are inserted into the holes of the racquets to reduce vibrations by up to 60%.
- EHR: Eva Ultra Soft High Recovery rubber with 5 laminations. Designed to provide greater speed in the ball output. In addition, it is a rubber known for its high recovery speed after each blow.
- Bitube Carbon Frame: To provide the racket with more rigidity and resistance, and greater hardness against breakage due to blows.
- 24K Carbon: Gives the racket a bit of flexibility on the faces, reducing vibrations, a more comfortable fit, and an impressive ball output.
- Rowing Structure: Siux's own technology increases the lightness and manageability of the racket.
- Titan TEX: A composite fabric with a drier feel and more crystallized sound. Thus, it provides extra power and a smoother surface, in addition to increased durability.
Racket is sold separately without cover
Eva Soft Ehr Rubber
Carbon Twin Tube